Bold Patterns / Bold Colors

The temperatures have been dropping here in Texas… (and everywhere else for that matter) this “Polar Vortex” is really making me miss summer. I was searching the sales on ASOS and came across this beauty and for some reason I keep finding myself going back to look at it. To buy or not to buy… priced just under $50 I just might have to.

Bold Patterns




Bold Patterns / Bold Colors

The temperatures have been dropping here in Texas… (and everywhere else for that matter) this “Polar Vortex” is really making me miss summer. I was searching the sales on ASOS and came across this beauty and for some reason I keep finding myself going back to look at it. To buy or not to buy… priced just under $50 I just might have to.

Bold Patterns



Post a Comment

Contact

Instagram

© In The Land of JenThe Basic Page