I wasn't sure if I really wanted to film a best of beauty for 2016, I felt like you could tell what I loved through my monthly favorites videos but then I realized I really didn't film that many and a lot of the products that I loved during the year would be missed. This year I feel like I focused on my skincare routine and not just trying out a bunch of products just to try them but to find products that really work for my skin and stick with them. I also found a whole slew of new make up products that will be forever staples in my beauty cabinet. 




I wasn't sure if I really wanted to film a best of beauty for 2016, I felt like you could tell what I loved through my monthly favorites videos but then I realized I really didn't film that many and a lot of the products that I loved during the year would be missed. This year I feel like I focused on my skincare routine and not just trying out a bunch of products just to try them but to find products that really work for my skin and stick with them. I also found a whole slew of new make up products that will be forever staples in my beauty cabinet. 

Post a Comment

Contact

Instagram

© In The Land of JenThe Basic Page