New Haircare Products



I recently discovered Loxa Beauty while browsing stores on Ebates, they had a 40% off coupon and I had never heard of the store before so I thought why not check it out. When I headed over to the store I realized they carried so many great brands including my Paul Mitchell  products that are typically only sold in salons. THIS excited me, I can now order my favorite products with out having to visit the salon!

 
Check out my haul video and see all the goodies I picked up!
New Haircare Products



I recently discovered Loxa Beauty while browsing stores on Ebates, they had a 40% off coupon and I had never heard of the store before so I thought why not check it out. When I headed over to the store I realized they carried so many great brands including my Paul Mitchell  products that are typically only sold in salons. THIS excited me, I can now order my favorite products with out having to visit the salon!

 
Check out my haul video and see all the goodies I picked up!

Contact

Instagram

© In The Land of JenThe Basic Page